Monday 26 January 2015

You're Fanta-stick DIY Valentine











My kids love bringing sticks home from our nature walks.  We constantly have a pile of sticks at the front of our house.  Am I the only one with this problem?  

If, by chance, I'm not the only one, I've got a nice little craft that will use up some of those sticks.  If I am the only one, you can still do the craft...you just have to go find some sticks first.
  
Before you gather the kids up and get started, print out the Valentine (by clicking the image at the bottom of this post) and find the thinnest twigs you've got and cut them into little pieces.  I aimed for 1-2 inches.

If you want you can have the kids paint the stick pieces first. 

Put a thick layer of glue on (or just around if you prefer) the heart and let the kids arrange the sticks on it.





Let the glue dry and voila! Your quick and easy (and totally free!) Valentines are finished!!


Click on the image below to download the printable.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...