Monday 5 January 2015

My Top Posts of 2014

Happy New Year, friends!!  


This is one of my favourite times of the year.  Everything is fresh and new.  It's a great opportunity to look back at the year before and learn from it.  It's an exciting time to plan and look forward to the coming year!


I have really enjoyed reading through my posts from 2014.  It's interesting to see how far we've come and it makes me so excited to see how much further we can go!  I've only been blogging semi-regularly for the second half of this past year so there weren't a whole lot of posts to choose from but I think the top ones weren't half bad (if I do say so myself!).   I I hope you enjoy walking down memory lane with me. 














Click the image below to see what popular posts the other bloggers of iHomeschool Network are sharing!
















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...