Thursday 14 August 2014

Knitting and Reading: My favourite things!



I've cast on a Milo vest for a very special baby soon to be born (I'm betting on tonight!).  I love these little vests so much!  Such a quick and simple project that looks so sweet and keeps little cores warm!


Our library card expired and there was no point renewing it for only two weeks so I've been reading much less.  Thank goodness for our church library or I would have nothing to read! I finished Gardenias for Breakfast by Robin Jones Gunn.  I just grabbed it off the shelf, knowing nothing about it.  It was a quick and easy read but I really enjoyed it.    I'm now working through Work in Progress An Unfinished Woman's Guide to Grace.  I am really enjoying it.  I tend to read books very quickly and I've had to intentionally slow down on this one so I can take in what I am reading.

There will probably be much less knitting and reading happening in the coming weeks.  Two weeks until moving day!

Linking up with Frontier Dreams and Ginny at Small Things this week! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...