Monday 4 August 2014

This month in books: July

I'd like to start recording the books we've read, both for my own records and to share which ones we've enjoyed with others!  I'm always looking for book recommendations so maybe others will join me?







Chapter Books
My Father's Dragon- Ruth Stiles
Danger, Dinosaurs! - Frieda Wishinsky

Picture Books
If All the Seas Were One Sea- Janina Damaska
Hop on Pop- Dr. Seus
Yellow Ball- Molly Bang
Go, Dog, Go!- P.D. Eastman
The 20th Century Children's Children's Book Treasury
We Hide, You Seek- Jose Aruego

Just for Mama
The DaVinci Code- Dan Brown
To Kill a Mockingbird- Lee Harper

Kids favourite: The 20th Century Children's Children's Book Treasury
We read a few stories from this book every day and they really look forward to it!  They have loved each and every book in this treasury and we have as well! 

My favourite: Danger, Dinosaurs!
This book is part of the Canadian Flyer series that we're currently working through.  These are great living books that teach Canadian history in a fun and interesting way.  My kids have loved the books so far and have learned quite a bit.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...