Tuesday 7 February 2012

Studious Knitting

I'm joining up with Nicole on Frontier Dreams for Crafting On.  Please check out her wonderful blog!

I've been dutifully working on Amelia's birthday sweater, trying to multi-task by knitting and studying.  I've had to rip out the sleeve twice.  So...reading and stitch-counting are obviously not something to be done at the same time.






Since I have an assignment coming up, the sweater took a back seat to the studying.  That being said, I have a hard time concentrating if my hands have nothing to do.  So I pulled out some lovely purple wool I had left over and knit a pair of longies for Miss Amelia.  I decided to do a fold over cuff to keep her tiny feet warm in our very cold house.  It turned out a little bulkier than I would have liked but overall I am happy with the result! 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...