Monday 9 March 2015

20 Ways to Pamper Yourself without Leaving the House

 With four little ones that have a 6th sense that tells them when I'm trying to relax, me time can be hard to come by, It's not always practical, or even possible, for me to get out of the house.  By the time bed time rolls around, I'm usually too tired to go out.  However, I know that taking care of myself makes it easier to take care of my family so I make a compromise.  I pamper myself without leaving the house!



Here's a list of 20 ways that you can pamper yourself without ever leaving the house.  Which means you can do it without every changing out of your pj pants! YAY!

1. Take a nap.  (this is my favourite me time activity).
2. Give yourself a manicure.
3. Read a good book.
4. Have a hot bubble bath.
5. Make and eat eggless cookie dough.
6. Binge...er...I mean watch an episode or two...of your favourite show on Netflix.
7. Have a glass of wine.
8. Knit, crochet, sew or do whatever hobby you enjoy. 
9. Play solitaire (or another one person game). 
10. Do a puzzle.
11. Online shopping! 
12. Give yourself a facial.
13.  Throw a dance party for one!
14. Do some journalling.
15. Listen to your favourite music.
16. Paint or draw. 
17. Do some light exercise or stretching.
18. Spend time in prayer and meditation.
19. Call a friend and have a good, long (uninterrupted) chat.
20. Write a letter. 


How about you?  What is your favourite way to pamper yourself?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...